Wear nothing new, and life lessons

Wearing nothing new on TED talk

I found this link on one of the blogs I read , While Tangerine Dreams, I seriously can not wait to read her posts. In my mind Kathy and I are sisters, even though she has no clue who I am lol. In this post she talks about not buying anything new, now this is something close to my heart. I love to thrift store, recycling and refashioning bring me great joy. Check out both links be sure to listen to the life lessons Jessie Arrington has and give second hand a try.

I am making beads today, I know twice in one month lol. Have a great day everyone!

Comments

Melinda said…
I have those blogs too, they always teach me something new ~ I love it! Happy, happy beading. :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

Hey out there