How I spent my crafty $ in June....

I had meant to post this earlier but like I said I am a bit behind :). We also had a very strong storm move through early yesterday morning that knocked the power out for 12 hours. It is amazing what you can get done when you don't have tv or the internet to distract you.

Here is how I spend my Crafty $ in June, needle felted hat "kit" I have wanted to do this for a while now. I am shifting my focus to fall and winter items at the end of this month. I can't wait to give this a try. I purchased this from Living Felt, Marie has a wonder selection of roving and forms. I haven't even look through the whole site yet lol. If needle felting is on your list check out Living Felt and give it a try. My package came the very next day, and wonderful personal follow up e-mails. Have a great day, and create something wonderful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

New Give Away, Recycled Leather Bracelet