Now for some down time, ;-)

Pretty funny ,  because you all know there is never any down time when you are self employed.  I did finish up my last holiday show, and restocked the stores for the last time this year.  I have also been listing again.  So many people ask me if they can buy online from me,  I am going to really try to keep the etsy store updated.  The last two weeks have been very exciting for Farm Girl Studio.  I made beads for the living windows at Rustic River last Saturday and the Dubuque Telegraph Herald is doing piece on me and my business.  It will be in the December 16 Sunday paper.  Since I seem to love to pile more on my plate I decided this was the perfect time to paint and organize the bead room.  Pictures as soon as I am done.  A couples more custom orders and I am done for the year.  I am eagerly looking at my idea list to see what I can start in January.  Have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

New Give Away, Recycled Leather Bracelet