Biggest Loser

Let me just say first I am not a big fan of reality TV. I find most of them kinda iratating. The Biggest Loser is the one show of that kind I do watch every week. I find the change in the contestants amazing. My weight has been going up and down since I had kids 27 years ago, I can't use them as the excuse for much longer lol. I know the right things to do, I just don't always do them. As I get older it hasn't got any easier either. This show is such a motavator for me. While I watch it I want to get up and exercise. Last night was the finale, I was glad a woman won again this year. Women have a harder time with weight loss than men most of time. I hope the excitment I feel will last this time and I can get into really great shape. That being said I am going to bake holiday cookies today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

Hey out there