A balanced life

I have been asked by a couple of people, what is a balanced life? That is going to differ from person to person and even change for a someone with what may be going on in their life at the time. For me right now a balenced life is

trying not to multi task, I know I can :) if I must but on a daily basis I am going to try to give each task it's own time.

Limit my time on the computer to 2 hours a day, give real life more time :)

make time for fun with as much dedication as I do for work.

finish things that are important in the same note don't spend time on things that are not enjoyable.

remember what is important in my life, all else is filler.

Hope you are enjoying the weather were you are, we are having snow again :)

I am off to make beads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

New Give Away, Recycled Leather Bracelet