Creative Ideas

I am back from Chicagoland and ready to get creative. I love it when I go to the city, it seems like so much changes everytime I visit. My show was a good one, the rivets and leather bracelets were a big hit. I need to make more the the show in Platteville. I went to the two beads stores in the area and have to say that Galena Beads is still the best. It was amazing the difference, I am very lucky to have them close by. This was a great find in Oak Park and I can't wait to take a class the next time I am in town Prodigy Glass
Another find I made in Chicago was this book, Enhanted Adornments by Cynthia Thornton of Green Girl. I can't wait to sit down and get inspired using Cynthia's ideas.

The sun is shinning here on the farm. This may be a wonderful day to take some pictures so I can stock my Etsy store. I need to put the show displays away and go feed the animals. Have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

Hey out there