Cool Thing

This is a great site !! CForiginals if you are a polymer clay artisit or not you will love this site.  She has a new book  called Steampunk designs that I think looks wonderful.  Polymer clay is one of the new medias that the Bead Divas are going to give a try this year.  I can't wait!! You can download projects and look at her gallery for new ideas.  I found some polymer clay that had some sparkles already in it , Pardo Jewellery clay.  It is made by a company called Viva decor in Germany.  They have a gallery also to get some great ideas for jewelry ,  I plan on doing my art clay silver designes in polymer for a different look.   Check back for pictures  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

New Give Away, Recycled Leather Bracelet