Out with the old in with the new

With the new year one of my main goal is to organize my "studios". Right now I have a jewerly and craft studio and a glass studio. Plans are in the works to combine them into one fantastic area later this year:). I work in semi chaos right now lol. Which can lend it's self to creativity sometimes, most of the time just leads it's self to stress. I am gearing up for alot of shows this year so I need to keep my stress down. Vintaj has a great blog that is full of information. Here are some posts that deal with organizing your creative space. I will be coming back there alot for ideas in my area.
More links to studio organization
www.smartlearningcenter.com/article_FACorganize.html
www.squidoo.com/noadi_studio
www.home-jewelry-business-success-tips.com/organize.html
www.home-jewelry-business-success-tips.com/setting-up-a-jewelry-studio.html
www.jewelrymaking.about.com/od/gettingstarted/ss/010209.htm
www.ehow.com/how_137860_organize-art-supplies.html

Post any ideas that have worked for you in the comments :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

New Give Away, Recycled Leather Bracelet