Big plans today

I am a list making and today I had a long list of things I wanted to get done.  I ran out of oxygen yesterday and won't beable to make beads until Friday.  This is a good thing, as it let me feel free to work on other things besides beads.  Since I make beads for a living I feel like I should be out there when ever I can be.  I have about 12 different jewelry projects that I want to get too.  One of them is bead coring, think of pandora bracelets.  Well that didn't go very well, I split one core and broke two beads.  I have heard there is a learning curve with this :(  I gave up on this after that.  I will give it a try next week.  I had wanted to take some pictures and list to Etsy but that didn't happen.  On a bright note I did get to color my hair, paint my nails and do the touch ups on the paint in the kitchen.  Lets hope I get a couple more things crossed off my list tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

Hey out there