June Already!


I just realized it has been over two weeks since my last update. We have been planting the garden and doing YARD work here on the farm. I also was able to spend some time with a great old friend from boarding school,, yes I went to a Quaker Boarding school lol. Here is a link if you would like to take a look Olney Friends School. We reconnected on face book about a year ago and have picked up right where we left off lol. She was on a road trip from Tucson to Cleveland and took a detour to spend a week with us on the farm. While Carol was here she got me hooked on Genealogy and I just can't stop lol. The wonderful thing is we never really had any information past two generations. After starting this I have been able to go back as far as the 1200's in one line It's really interesting, but is taking much of my free time and more :)

I have been doing the farmers market and I am very pleased by the out come. Carol came down to the market last Saturday and took this picture. I am having more company coming tomorrow, but I hope to have something more here soon. Enjoy your day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

Hey out there