Sun, Sun, Sun YEAH!


Our second day of sun back to back in a long time. We have had alot of rain here in the Midwest, luckly no flooding yet. The last two weekends for the farmers market have been rained out and etsy has been soooo slow. I have a custom order to finish up this week and I am thinking of adding the market at the Territories this Sunday. I hope the weather holds out. Making jewelry for the Local Color show on June 26th, can't wait to see what that brings :). Busy here today with outside work, hope you are having a great day.

Here is a picture I found of my daughter Erin that my sister Susan painted when Erin was abou 8. You can see more of Susan and her husbands Scotts work at the link on the right.

Comments

What a lovely picture! Reminds me of my mother and all the Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls she made. This is a real treasure!

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

New Give Away, Recycled Leather Bracelet