Cool Blogs

I have to admit I spend a good potion of my internet time reading other peoples blogs. As of late I have be obsessed with sewing and refashioning sites. I just love how creative people are with clothing, I have so many ideas I can't wait to work on them. Don't worry I still love my glass and jewelry and will be posting more jewelry very soon. I am working on a new line, so check back.
This is going to be just a small listing of some of my favorite sites for refashioning.
Made by Lex
Sew Much Ado
Sew Liberated
White Tangerine Dreams Is is a new one I just found
Adventures in dressmaking

Comments

Melinda said…
I hear you! I log into my blog at least twice a day just to read and comment. I've read so many interesting things and met so many amazing people! I love the world of blogs! :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

Hey out there