Lavender Eye Pillows




Ah relaxation, who doesn't crave it? A friend of mine said to me the other day, "we are an exhausted culture and are always looking something that promises relaxation" So here is my contribution to relaxation. These pillows can be heated or cooled as needed. Just pop them in the microwave or freezer for a bit. Don't use them hot on your eyes, they don't like that. A cool pillow will not only help with sleep but reduce puffiness and dark circles. I used scraps of fabric I had in cotton, velor, and silk. Any fabric will really work for this project. I filled mine with rice and a couple of drops of lavender oil, but you can use flax seed, lavender flowers or chamomile also. Here is a link so you can make your own eye pillow. Lets try to relax a bit today.

Comments

Melinda said…
I love these. My mom used to make them, sleep pillows we called them. :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

New Give Away, Recycled Leather Bracelet