Getting the word out about your stuff

I have been obsessed with podcasts lately, I have been listening to them before I fall asleep and on walks. This is one I just subscribed to and totally love it. The first one I downloaded was how to more traffic to your blog :D. The guest has this blog, loaded with tons and tons of information on selling online. I have been selling online for a few years now but have never taken the time to use this selling venue to it's fullest potential. Now that the sun is out I will be taking pictures and uploading more items to my Etsy store. One of the tools they mentioned that I have and really don't use is Google Analytics I did check it out this morning just to see what was going on. It seems that my code is not transferring date to the report. Blogger has a tool that will work just as well for me located in Stats. How do you bring traffic to your site or store? Do you get a lot of business online or is it more of a gallery?

Comments

Melinda said…
I love Google analytics, it's so much fun to see how much traffic you have and where it came from. Google "how to install my Etsy shop on Google analytics" or something like that. There's a link posted by Etsy to help you out. It took me some time to figure out, but I'm glad I did. Good luck! :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

Hey out there