My ABC's and other stuff

Things are still very hectic here, the goat is still very sick so much of my time is spent nursing her. Please say a prayer for Macy if you could. It is going to storm tomorrow so we are not doing the farmers market. This is stressing me out a bit but nothing can be done about it. I am making beads tomorrow, yes you read right lol. I just hope the electric doesn't go out. The garden still isn't in but the plants are doing ok in the green house. The weather is going to be wet until next Wednesday, maybe the garden will get planted after that.

I was tagged by my blog buddy Inspiration Earth to do this questionnaire, I love reading everyone's answers.

A. Age:
48
B Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: Weeding,, it is never ending
D. Day: Everyday is wonderful, no one favorite
E. Essential start to the day: Quite and coffee
F. Favorite color: Purple
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5' 1/2"
I. Instruments: Violin
J.Job title: Artist, house manager, farm girl, yaya
K. Kids: 1 daughter 30, 1 son 26, 1 granddaughter 4
L. Live: Scales Mound, Il
M. Mum's name: Marjorie
N. Nicknames: Cat, Cath
O. Overnight hospital stays: my childrens births
P.Pet peeve: negative people and people who complain but never do anything to change their life
Q. Quote from a movie: Toe pick
R. Right or left handed: Righty
S. Siblings: 1 brother , 1 sister I am the oldest
T. Time you wake up: 5:30 - 6:00 I need the time to my self
U. Underwear: cotton or none
V. Vegetables you dislike: None
W. What makes you run late: I am usually always about 10 minutes late,, sorry
X. X-rays you've had: wow,, alot :( Breast, teeth, bones.
Y. Yummy food you make: I make the BEST salad,, I mean THE BEST ask anyone :D
Z. Zoo: Brookfield is our favorite

I am not going to tag anyone special,, post your ABC if you want to. I would love to read your answers.

Comments

Melinda said…
Yay!! Such fun to read, thanks for taking the time out of your busy life to share. :) You're taller than me...surprise. ;) And you like morning quiet time, I totally get that! Someday I'll have to try one of your special salads! :) I'll send some positive healing energy your goats way, hope she feels better soon. :)
Farm Girl Cat said…
thank you, Macy is a bit better we are hoping for a complete recovery

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

Hey out there