My next book and a great crafty site

Miss Scarlet's School of Patternless Sewing


I found out about this book on the podcast CraftSanity, did I mention that I obsessed with podcasts lately :P I have a really long list of books that I want to read or listen too. Some books are great listening ones and some you just need to hold. I believe this is a holding one as it comes with 3 project ideas in the back. This book is written by Kathy Cano-Murillo and her web site is Crafty Chica. Expect to spend a lot of time here. I have not gotten through it yet.

This is not her first novel

Waking Up in the Land of Glitter: A Crafty Chica


is her first book, I can't believe I have never heard of these before. Check out her site, blog and her books.

Comments

Melinda said…
Thanks for the book recommendation. I just placed a book order yesterday... something I do quite frequently. I can never seem to get over the fact that a book needs to be held, smelled and appreciated! ;) I guess I'm way behind the times in that regard!

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

Hey out there