100 Things about me part 2

Here is a quick update and the second post on 100 things about me. Go here to see the 1st one


11.I can't spell, It doesn't bother me :)
12.I owned a shop from 2000 to 2008 at the Bristol Ren Fair.I miss the people a lot.
13.I sold my stained glass at the fair.I haven't made stained glass in over two years
14.I love the look of tree roots
15.I love to hang my laundry outside to dry
16.I sometimes stay in my Pj's all day
17.I am fine with not leaving the property for days at a time
18.I can not stand the sound of a pop/beer can opening
19.my finger nails won't grow
20.I want to learn to spin wool
21.I can drive stick shift
22.I love making things out of nothing
23.I don't like really hot weather
24.I am very good with money, and think living frugally is kinda fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

Hey out there