I am still here :)

Sorry about the post of doom and running off like that. It's not all that bad, I have adjusted to the new program. To tell the truth I am kinda of looking forward to having a bit of free/alone time :P. We have been enjoying the last long days of summer, went to the county fair and saw my first ever demolition derby. Brian is thinking about getting a car and signing up next year. Willow was 5 on the fifteenth and we had a "neighborhood" party. School shopping and harvesting veggie from our garden have also been taking up alot of our time. I am still doing the markets on the weekends, so finding time to create has been high on the list of todos. I hope all of you are having a great August, we are :) As for my crafty $$$ for August I spent it on great home grown veggies at the markets. I have found some new favorites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

New Give Away, Recycled Leather Bracelet