Update

This is not going be as detailed as I had hoped but here goes. I have had to think long and hard about our financial situation. The market are doing great now, but after the January I don't have anything coming in. Brian has a good job but it doesn't cover all of our expenses. Last year we were able to get by selling some "extra" cars we had. That is not an option this year. My plan had been to home school Willow and sell my stuff, that is not going to be possible. Last month I was offered a job in a chiropractic office, I thought long and hard about taking it and how that would effect my life. It would mean putting Willow in school and not being able to work on my stuff whenever the mood stuck me. I had to look at what was best for all of us, I am not going to beable to find anything like this in Feb. I will be enrolling Willow in Kindergarden and starting my job sometime the end of this month. I will still do all the markets and shows that I have done in the past. I am sad that I wasn't able to make it work as planned but this was/is a wonderful oppertunity. Willow is also very excited about going to school. Next summer we will see how it worked and adjust as needed. Flexablitiy is key right now. Have a great day everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

Hey out there