what still no jewelry??

I know right!  I have not been slacking, really.  Still listing books on amazon like crazy, and guess what they are selling too.  Cleaning and organizing bedrooms and drawer so I can find and put things away.  We had a ice storm yesterday and I fell pretty bad so I am nursing myself back to health today and taking it easy.  Part of a "taking it easy day" to me is a visit to Pinterest.  OK you are right that is any day lol.  Well do you ever wonder if those really cool things we pin really work.  Wonder no more.  Here is a site that trys them out to see.  Such a time saver lol.  Check it out HERE and let me know what you think.

As a consolation for no jewelry pictures, look at this one.  Made my day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

New Give Away, Recycled Leather Bracelet