First show of the year tomorrow

I have been absent but not gone :)  Started working a fullish time job to get through the hard LONG winter.  I love it but it has taken most of my "free" time lol.  Markets will be starting next month so look for pictures of all my new items.
                                               
                                                           BUT FIRST

 Tomorrow is the big day!! First show of the year!  Come on out to the Scales Mound Craft and Vendor fair at the Town Hall, 10-2.  Farm Girl Studio will have LOTS of new items.  I will also be having a show special buy two pairs of earring and get one pair FREE.  Spring is here, so get some new jewelry for your new clothes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

Hey out there