Happy to be back

I just sent off two big packages to Rustic River Finds in Galena Illinois and Driftless Market in Platteville Wisconsin.  Both stores are now restocked with new designs.  That means I will have great new designs for here really soon.  In the past two years much has changed in my life.  I have been trying to figure out what direction Farm Girl Studio is going in.  I have taken a full time job in corporate America again, so my creative time has been considerably cut. I can finally make beads again after a year with no studio space.  All of it has come together and I am feeling the desire to create.  Thank you for coming by and please check back to see my new beads and jewelry.  So happy to be back.  Here is just a sample of some of my favorite designs from the past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Give Away -- Beads

Hey out there