Holiday spirit and short weekend












Well not really short, just seemed like it.  I am working on my new project, I promise to reveal it soon.  This was the last nice week in the Chicagoland area for a while it looks like.  I took Willow and some of her friends to the Holiday lights at Great American.  This is the first year they are having this event.  I must say they did a fantastic job.  The lights, shows and rides were done perfectly.  They even had little s'more fires where you could purchase and toast your marshmallows. I hope this is something they will keep doing year after year.  We are expecting a lot of snow by tomorrow morning, Willow is hoping they will have a snow day at school.  To bad my corporate job doesn't call snow days lol.  I am also in the process of opening a Ruby Lane Shop.  As soon as I am approved I will provide a link.  Has anyone ever sold on Ruby Lane?, let me know what you think?  This is one of the venues that will finance my new secret project :).  I sold on eBay for years but decided not to go with them for the items I will be selling.  It is also just very crowded there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Hey out there

Great Give Away